Fees For Service:
Consultation: $50 (One one with Dr. Nottoli to make sure you are a good fit for care).
Initial Exam/Evaluation/ROF: $75
Follow-up visits: $55
Family Plan (3 or more): follow-up visits $45
Medicare: Follow-up visits $45 **note, Medicare insurance does not cover soft tissue treatment services by chiropractors**
Care Credit is available for payment plan options
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is One On On Consultation?
The One On One consultation is 30 min where the doctor will get familiar with your case and more details to see if you are a candidate for treatment. The doctor will review past imaging/medical history. Please bring any imaging and relevant radiology reports. No treatment is done on the initial consultation.
How long is the initial exam and what does it involve?
- The initial exam typically lasts 30 minutes and entails an Integrative Diagnosis® exam, neurological testing, accurate diagnosis, report of findings, and treatment plan. Dr. Nottoli will also discuss any other complicating factors that may be present or could potentially become a problem. Please come in workout attire, an evaluation and treatment are most effective without the impedance of clothes if necessary. For example, if you are coming in with shoulder pain, please wear a tank top. If you have knee or leg pain, wear workout or running shorts.
How do I know if the Dr. Nottoli will be able to help?
- If you have any muscle, joint, or nerve problems then you are a good candidate. This is Dr. Nottoli’s expertise. If you have also failed other treatments or haven’t reached your maximum level of improvement, then you are also a good candidate. Dr. Nottoli specializes in finding and fixing adhesion, which is a difficult problem to find and even more difficult to fix. Integrative Diagnosis® trained providers can help with this problem as it is not extensively trained in any doctorate education.
Do you take my insurance?
- Our office does not accept any insurance. Insurance companies don’t care if you get better–they only care about saving money. They also put up arbitrary barriers and ultimately keep doctors from providing excellent care. Our focus is on YOU and making sure you receive the highest quality diagnosis and treatment possible. If you are looking for results and transparency then we have the same goals. This yields incredible results! We do accept cash, check major credit cards, Care Credit, health savings accounts (HSA), and flexible spending accounts (FSA).
How long are follow up visits?
- Follow up visits are 15 minutes. The goal of any treatment is to get you back to functioning as well as possible without pain and limitation so you will be given specific guidance that you are expected to follow if you want the best resolution to your problem. This is a team approach—not a passive one.
Are there any other treatments that can do the same thing?
- The short answer is not exactly. There are many manual treatments and instrument treatments that seem similar from the patient perspective, but the proof is in the results.
How long does a treatment plan last and when will I get pain relief?
- On average, a single region of complaint (i.e. shoulder or low back) can reach a full resolution or maximum medical improvement in an average of 12 visits. Dr. Nottoli typically sees sustainable functional changes that are measured in 1-2 visits. Most patients begin to feel sustainable improvements in pain within 4-6 visits.